Cavity Wall Insulation Extraction
Cavity wall insulation may need to be removed on occasion for a number of different reasons including but not limited to:
- To resolve an internal damp issue
- Degradation or Disintegration of the existing insulation
- To upgrade the cavity wall insulation to a modern product
- To facilitate property maintenance
- To rectify damage caused by property maintenance
- To address a vermin problem
Cavity wall insulation should only be removed by specialist contractors. We have the most advanced cavity insulation extraction equipment and machinery together with the necessary skills to complete this work.
We will assess your property free of charge and provide you with a tailored quote. Typically a full house cavity wall insulation removal on a 3 bedroom semi-detached home will cost £1000 to £2000 and usually takes between one and three days to complete.
We can provide new insulation following the removal.
Cavity Wall Insulation Removal – See how its done