Insulation Installer required – Posted – October 2017
We require an experienced cavity wall and loft insulation installer (A trainee will be considered) with excellent customer care skills who is trustworthy and reliable.
- Working with the general public and on building sites
- Driving company van (our insurers insist on drivers being over 21 years of age)
- Physically demanding work
- Working in cramped conditions
- Working at height, from ladders, scaffolding and elevated work platforms
- Problem solving
- Full driving license
- Approved technician
- Gas ACOP
Skills and experience
- Excellent customer care
- Excellent time management
- The ability to read, understand and confirm the contents of the site risk assessment
- The ability to complete pre-installation checks and confirm the contents of the survey
- The ability to work at height and in confined spaces
- To adequately explain the CWI installation regulations and drilling sequence
- The ability to re-point drilled holes and colour-match to a high standard
- To adequately explain the gas safety and ventilation requirements
- To adequately explain the loft insulation installation regulations
Hours – 40 per week Monday – Friday. However you will need a flexible approach to working hours and may be required to work longer hours (paid overtime) and weekends where specific contracts require this.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £20,800.00 + overtime
*Experience in insulation extraction will be advantageous.
Positions not currently available
Must be qualified with experience in Cavity Wall, External wall and loft insulation
We use Xero – experience is prefered in this software
Experience in Excel and Word will be required
We are always looking to add to our approved sub-contractors list.
In particular, gas engineers/plumbers and plasterer/renderers. If you would like to register with us please send or email the following:
- Current insurance certificate
- Qualifications and/or experience